Connect With Me

Saturday 28 January 2017

A look back on Seattle

I arrived in Seattle at the end of 2014 and what a time it has been. From getting a real good picture of the homeless situation in the city, to seeing and hearing liberal ideology firsthand.

On the plus side, I went to my first Planned Parenthood protest as well as went to Farestart, which gave me the foundation for doing work in the culinary industry. Since then I've gone to multiple protests and worked the dishpits of several restaurants. There have been good times













And utterly infuriating times




But I have no complaints. It taught me a lot. When all is said and done, it doesn't matter what happens to us on this earth for it is temporary and is passing away. My God shall supply my needs and will work all things together for good. As I start this chapter in a new city and state, that is and will be, the only thing that should and will keep me going








No comments:

Post a Comment